The upcoming feature film “American Reunion,” which is the fourth film in the “American Pie” series is in pre-production and casting is underway. Although nearly the entire original cast will reprise their roles, there are at least five new co-starring and supporting roles for “American Reunion”.
In addition to the three original films, there have been four “American Pie Presents” direct-to-DVD Universal Home Entertainment videos, however these are American Pie spinoff movies, not prequels or sequels. Paul and Chris Weitz were not attached in any way with these videos, but they are indeed executive producers of “American Reunion”, which is being called part-sequel, part-reboot.
Adam Herz of Terra Firma Films is on board as executive producer. Herz created all of the original characters from the first three “American Pie” films, and also did the same on all four of the “American Pie Presents” direct-to-DVD videos. Another production alumni from the original films, Craig Perry of Practical Pictures, will co-produce.
Universal Pictures released the first film in the “American Pie” franchise on July 9, 1999, and it quickly became a worldwide pop culture sensation, bringing forth two prompt sequels. The original three films in the series were produced on a total combined budget of $95 million, and ended up grossing over 3/4 of a billion dollars worldwide.
Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg will direct “American Reunion,” and have also written the script. They are known for writing and/or directing all of the the “Harold and Kumar” films.
The following new roles are currently being cast:
• Laurie Lipski, female, late 20’s, was thin in high school but is now approximately 80 lbs overweight. Must have beautiful full lips.
• Dr. Ron, Male, 40’s. Heathers boyfriend, irritating, kewl guy wannabe. Balding, wears hipster shades.
• Trisha Brown, female, late 20’s, beautiful, punk style. Used to be a geeky homely friend of Michelle’s from band.
• Kara, female, 17, amazing beauty. Was Jim’s little girl next door neighbor, now is a wild child who ends up wanting to hook up with Jim for her first time ever.
• Marco, 18, Jock. Kind of a young Stifler but is a jealous jerk who treats Kara like crap.
• Mia, 24. Oz’s girlfriend. Extremely hot Los Angeles party girl type. Must look amazing in a tiny string bikini.
• Prateek Duraiswamy, Male, 30’s. Indian. Vice President of the company where Stifler works.
• There will be numerous extras cast in Atlanta throughout filming, all ages especially people over 18 to play younger.
• Also stand-ins and photo doubles for the film’s principal actors will be cast in Atlanta.
Principal photography on “American Reunion” begins May 26th, 2011 in Atlanta, GA. The release date is scheduled for April 6, 2012.
Principal Actor Casting
See the post titled Headshot and Resume Information regarding how to submit for acting roles.
Please submit photos and resumes by mail only.
No phone calls or personal drop-offs.
11925 B. Louise
Los Angeles, CA 90066
Bill Marinella Casting
“American Reunion” Casting
500 Bishop Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318
“American Reunion” Talent Registration Form
Do NOT send photos and resumes to the production companies, as they will most likely end up being thrown away. They do not cast the films, rather they hire casting directors who sort through the thousands of submissions.
100 Universal City Plaza
Universal City, CA 91608
Depth of Field
1724 Whitley Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
2211 Corinth Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Terra Firma Films
468 North Camden Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Jason Biggs – Jim Levenstein
Eugene Levy – Jim’s Dad
Seann William Scott – Steve Stifler
Jennifer Coolidge – Stifler’s Mom
Eddie Kaye Thomas – Paul Finch
Thomas Ian Nicholas – Kevin Myers
Alyson Hannigan – Michelle Flaherty
Tara Reid – Victoria ‘Vicky’ Lathum
Chris Klein – Chris ‘Oz’ Ostreicher
Mena Suvari – Heather
John Cho – John, ‘MILF’ Guy
Chris Owen – Chuck “The Sherminator” Sherman
The whole gang is returning to East Great Falls for their ten-year High school reunion, made possible thanks to Facebook. They’ll come near and far to remember the good times, only to be faced with the frightening realization that they’re no longer young teenagers. Oz has hit the big time as a contestant on a “Dancing with the Stars” type show. He also lives in a pricey Malibu mansion. He returns home a big-shot. Stifler isn’t doing so well, he’s working as a temp for a rude boss that refers to him as “his bitch”. He’s also not having a lot of luck with the ladies. Still, he’s excited to get back home and do some partying. Upon returning home Stifler scores with Laurie, a former hottie now 80 pounds heavier. Thoughtful as ever, Stifler lets her know he’ll be turning the lights off for their lovemaking session. Jim is a YouTube sensation these days, everyone knows his little performance piece from the 90’s with Nadia!