A major feature film is seeking an actor to play an early 20’s Al Pacino, and the studio is willing to fly the right person out to Los Angeles for this role. Shooting will take place in late January, 2014. Industry leading casting director Kristan Barona of Sande Alessi Casting has personally sent me this casting information.
The following role is being cast for a major feature film. This is a principal actor speaking role and talent from anywhere can submit:
[YOUNG AL PACINO] Male, to play Al Pacino in his early 20’s. MUST look like the photos below.
DO NOT SUBMIT FOR THIS PROJECT UNLESS YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT THIS ROLE SPECIFIES! Otherwise your submission will be quickly discarded.
To be considered, email a CURRENT color photo, city in which you live, height, weight, contact info, and state if you are union or non-union to:
Subject line should read: YOUNG AP
All talent must be legally eligible to work in the state of California and in the United States.
The Los Angeles Actors Resource Guide eBook comes with free quarterly updates and includes the following information and documents for adults, minors, and foreign talent who would like to work as an actor or extra on film and television productions in Los Angeles and the United States:
• USA Child Actor Work Permit Requirements
• California Child Actor Permit Application
• California Minors Summary Chart
• Child Actor Coogan Trust Deposit Instructions
• California Division of Labor Standards Offices
• Immigration Work Permit Information
• Non-Immigrant Visa Application
In addition to the following Los Angeles Actors Resources:
• Audition Tips
• How To Make an Audition Video
• Los Angeles Casting Directors List
• Los Angeles Extras Casting Directors List
• Los Angeles Talent Agents List
• General Talent Agent Information
• Los Angeles Acting Classes List
• Acting Classes for Young Actors in Los Angeles
• Los Angeles Headshot Photographers List
• Sample Actors Resume
• Sample Beginning Actors Resume
• Sample Cover Letters
• Entertainment Industry Terminology
• Miscellaneous Los Angeles Resources
• Actors Unions
• PDF Users Guides
The 2013 Actors Resource Guide eBooks are available here: